Thursday, August 2, 2007

"Who Am I"????????

This quest for revealing the truth is a never ending thought process. I have often found this tedious question-answer chemical chain reaction or to be more apt, "chemical locha" going on in my mind. Sometimes I find myself speaking aloud my mind so clearly that if a person tries to jot down whatever I say, he may consider an insane wave going through me. On the contrary sometimes I don't like to speak, to such an extent that people start considering me a dumb. Its not that I am under confidant or afraid of anything, instead it depends on the person in front of me how do I behave,so people sometimes consider me moody. Yes, the reality indeed lies here. In fact many people with a creative bend of mind are moody and eccentric. Since I'm not so great an artist so,neither am I that much insane, but the flow is still there.

Secondly , few things I consider so much intolerable that I cannot adopt them . For example, the colour 'yellow'. Although its a colour of spring, prosperity n all creative people like it, but I hate it. Its a "Chi factor " for me. God alone knows why!

A funny incident happened to me related with my choice of colours. Since I love pale pastel colours including white and black, I used to use them in everything related with my works . Before coming to NI FT I used to do create anything for my own mental satisfaction. But here I learnt the art of consumerism , where people's opinion and choice is more important than thyself. To make the matters worse , I used to tread on 'my own notion' path, in spite of my teachers criming upon me. But still my 'same old stubborning attitude' wont allow me follow anything.

It was my mid-sem break when enlightenment on this point dawned on me. I created a nice 'yarn jewellery' for my mom and gifted her. She took it , analysed it for nearly 10 minutes and then in a serene voice said," Beta keep this in the locker".
I was so happy to hear this, I asked, "Did you find it so nice to be valued so much?"
She answered " No actually its colour are such that only a 90 yrs old woman would like it, or an English person with such subtle colour choices."
What a great diplomatic revelation!

No comments: