Monday, July 28, 2008

I dont want to go back!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont want to go back!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont want to go back!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm already 2 days late, clg already reopened......... but I dont want to return...... bus bus bus.............

:D

After singing this song for 2 continuous days, yelling out like a 4 year old whole day, now I'm feeling fine and at peace! sometimes, the most innocent deed relieves you so much. Infact now I am re-energised for the next 6 months. .
I wasted all 15 days vacation at home,did'nt met any school mate, any dear school teacher, neither this nor that. did'nt do any work. I was just 'a perfect dormant one' but now.........

its worthless to show my moron face to mum, she doesn't likes talking on this issue, says, this act was quite sufficient for the 1st time you left home, now what???


:(
:(
:(


whatt????????? whatt the hell?????




God make me a 4 year old again, I dont want to leave home.


these ppl they dont understand huh..........

No comments: