Friday, July 4, 2008

Yes I claim!!!!!

blockquote>I oblige myself when I am lonely

because I am a loner, I am at my best,when alone.
because silence, vaccum, absence puts me at shore.
because darkness loves me ,cares for me, nurtures me and adores.
because sometimes evil outshines my goodness that I have stored.

so "black" thank me for my perusal to your "lonliness"!!!


I oblige myself when I envy.

because the ever vivacious jealousy sometimes surpasses all my sensible logic.
because constant detoriation delivers crave for the best achievement.
because the poisnous ambition often surpasses and leaves no space to negotiate.
because vices act more quick than virtues.

So "green" and "purple" acknowledge me for my humility to your "desperation"!!!


I oblige myself when I scream .

because anger screens off my open senses.
because hostility and frustation team up rendering all rationality go in vain.
because crime is easier than repentence.
because sometimes,'to destroy is a joy' when creativity has a monopoly.

so "red", "orange" and "yellow" , thank me for my "daring extremism"


I oblige myself because I am only a petty "human being" , a lowly "Homo Sapien"

because to err is "so much human" that I have forgot what is "being divine".
because I dont remember now that "black" could be a colour of "dynamism,depth and divinity".
because I have forgot "green" could mean "happiness and prosperity" and "purple" represents "royality".
because "red" is no more "romantic and deeply fictional" for me, "orange",no more "festive" , "yellow" neither "friendly and artistic" for me.

because I have realized that I am a part of this multifaceted colorful world where each black, green, purple, red, orange, yellow has a dual meaning.

because I have realized that "duality" has embedded itself so well in human persona that its impossible to seperate the two.

because I have realized that for 'being human' today , one needs to have double standards.

because........ Yes I claim, I am a part of this world. This huge, magnanimous, full of life world.

Yes!!!!! I am a part of it.

No comments: