Monday, September 15, 2008





Delhi halted!
The 5 bombs were planted as a part of operation BAD[ Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Delhi]
God knows what will this shameful cold blooded cowardice bring good to them !!!!!!!!
where will it stop! Stating that the generation has lost ethics, would be an under-statement since not all fingers of the hand are alike. But only if this terror business could be stopped!

I was in Lajpat Nagar,when this series of blasts took place, it was from mum's call that I was warned, I returned immadiately, Initially , it seemed so hilarious, when shops started shutting their shutters, people panic striken, running for lives, towards the safety of their homes, I had to walk more than 2 kms for an auto.....but ultimately I got it! many people were still struggling.Being the first time, I was witnessing such thing, again the third person overtook me, I could'nt connect myself with the whole scenario, so no fear, no hope, it was a sort of numbness that surmounted me,Kith and kins were quite obviously more frightened then me, love makes you strong, and at times it becomes the greatest weakness, when the danger falls upon the loved ones!

But the good thing is that for the first time I appreciated Dilli- people from the core of my heart, however rude they may seem in daily routine, but at the time of distress,all act as one force, I could clearly see some civilian volunteers directing the mob through the right path. The crowd too, it seemed ,knew how to react without panic;that is the spirit which the nation can be proud of!

The Auto Driver too was an experienced man, who seemed to console all through the way back, The only grudge that he had was that people of his category dig their own well everyday to drink water but police suspect them in the first place, whenever a crime scene occurs, why could'nt they go and catch the white collared theives who rock the cities everyday with such blasts?

Do we have an answer?
At least I did'nt ....... So I kept quite..... what more could I do. huh.



we were born ordinary , but gradually we are becoming losers! God knows when will we get a life!

2 comments:

vishakha said...

hmm rightly said
the whole BADMAN mission has completed n no one could even find a pinch of solution for the same.
everything got in mess.
keep bloging
i found ur poems very nice
keep it up

Shivangi Shaily said...

ok! thanx :)