Sunday, January 10, 2010

Who and why?

  • Some believe worshipping God= worshipping 33,000 stone figurines- extra ordinary people from history.
  • Some consider verses from holy book ,pious enough to show the right path.
  • Some worship images.
  • Some people just shrug off the thought,terming themselves atheist. May be they harbour some personal reasons to think so.
  • Some do not have time to think out of their mundane busy schedule.
  • Some just consider the light emerging from their soul as the embodiment of God.
  • Some just search on and on...

I suppose that God is a 'belief', a 'trust', a different and dependable 'shoulder' to whom I can turn all my worries to. Someone who does not have answer to my all questions, yet paves way for me to find out one,or revamp my own capacity. If I start considering my conscious to be dependable enough, I would always want it to be perfect. But the truth is that no human soul is perfect . Then why not create something afresh, some power above me, some truth beyond me, something as true as birth and death, that's just perfect! So out of that boundless space called mind and heart I have created someone that has no form, no religion, no appearance, yet it has everything. That someone forces me to be honest in whatever I do, instigates me to remain peaceful amidst all dillemma, infuses secure comfort that no one can take away from me and lastly maintain the cool of my mind that could sketch smiles on all the faces around me!

4 comments:

Abhinav said...

It gives me peace

sujata sengupta said...

hey Shivi A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!! hope you have been well and smiling this past month that I have been away from all of you. Its a great piece on your belief, thats what truly matters the rest as they say keeps shifting like the sands of time..just fix your north star and the rest will follow

Ankit said...

wish u had considered HOB for posting this.. it's really thought provoking :)

Shivangi Shaily said...

@ Abhinav
let peace prevail

@Sujata Di
Wish you d same and I missed you so much dont be away for so long.

@Ankit
My deep dark secret- I am scared of writing on HOB among all sophistically good writers/thinkers. u may consider it my inferiority complex, but the fact is the truth.One day I will recollect all my courage and develop upon whatever is written above with even better experiences. m'also waiting 4 d tym to come. :)