Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fly in the sky!


Happiness is a fly with big wings to fly! The moment you think you are coming near it, it becomes conscious. If it feels that you can handle it softly and you have capacity to remain unmoved, despise pride in spite if it; it comes to you. It stays longer with you that way. But the moment you think now its your property and start taking it granted, it flies away into deep dark blue span of unlimited sky and you just gasp. May be efficiency is needed in this case even.

Nowadays the wings of that fly is adorned with some weird things which might seem uninteresting to all but for me.


  1. Flowers- Kashmir effect

  2. Clouds- I like figuring out forms and characters hidden within them

  3. Nat.Geo and other geographical stuffs-Nature has so much mysteries underneath.

  4. Cleaning home like a freak. It is proving to be therapeutic to me.

  5. Making caricatures and cartoon. Recently discovered this passion :)

  6. Bright colors- Pink, magenta because mum loves it, red-because I find it interesting, Purple-I have many reasons to defend it :) green-adheres to love with nature.

  7. Expressing things outright extremely. I was amused seeing myself singing aloud and shouting at the top of my voice while at 13 kms uphill height of Vaishno devi. Though I was gasping for breath due to absence of oxygen at that point of time.

  8. Dark chocolates- All inclination towards Pineapple, litchi flavours have subdued. Nowadays only chocolates that too dark ones attract!

  9. Drawing inks, fountain pen and calligraphy.

  10. Being silent. That made me mad initially but nowadays I have found my profundity onto it. Its charm is beyond everything. It saves me from many trouble of indulgence into irrelevant matters.

  11. Writing...writing and writing. I like spilling ink over and over, again and again.

  12. Books have taken a backseat. I have started with Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy- Douglas Adam. But its visual width and thickness is scaring me!

  13. Looking for new courses to pursue. I want to study more but need a direction. Life in office is not enough at this point of time to engage my ever-chaotic mind! For that matter I have even considered teaching as an option. Its in my blood I guess ! ;D

  14. Advising and brainwashing people. I can consult people nicely, but who needs it I wonder! Sigh.....

  15. Travelling-discovering new places, people and stories behind.

1 comment:

Abhinav said...

The introductory paragraph was awesome