Monday, October 25, 2010

The OLD 'why'?!



Its funny but I could not resist myself from mentioning an audacity.

Yesterday in KBC Mr.Bachchan caught hold of a BSNL employee, to get his phone line's network problems corrected. What made me laugh was the similarity it had with things in my home. BSNL is costly. Network is a failure too often, yet two mobile phones, one land line connection and Internet server -all belongs to it. Why are people so attached to it,when there are scores of other options in mobile networking available in market? Why?

Similarly our old white Ambassador car- whose all parts are beyond repair now and doors are so much so rusted that they can fall apart at any time. No driver is ready to drive it because it is too heavy to handle. My bro thought me to drive it some 5-6 years back , but due to lack of practice this is rather impossible now. Yet, we won't sell it. Why?

The 18 years old Panasonic tape-recorder- twice thieves have attempted stealing it. More than a dozen times it has been repaired, Mangeshkar's voice seems to be Manna Dey's and Vice Versa . Yet Bhajans ,early in the morning are ought to be played on it. CD Player can do nothing but sit in a corner of a shelf and sulk! Why?

My assembled Desktop- 8 years since we bought it, more than 5 times it has been formatted. I don't press the keys on the keyboard but 'hit' it hard -gives me pleasure of doing some action packed things upon it, yet I preferred swapping it with my HP-Compaq Laptop with Bhaiya. Why?

All why?! can be answered in many ways.
  • Emotions...Attachments...Old love Dont die soon.
  • Things tried ,have a comfort zone attached to it.
  • Old is Gold
  • Actually I have no idea ;) lolz...


4 comments:

Abhinav said...

Somehow i feel that BSNL internet connection is good and very cheap. I am using it in home and am pretty satisfied

Shivangi Shaily said...

ho ho , that's what! Even our old Diesel ambassador and old panasonic recorder have same properties- cheap, best , durable. Yet, reluctancy to accept 'change' makes me overlook their 'bad' part.

Priyanka said...

hey the same case is at my home also.I think all your answers are rite... :)

Saket said...

I Will try to reduce some of your why's of your life soon