Thursday, December 23, 2010

New day ahead!


No more do I want to live a white life!


White is the color of serenity, tranquility and vastness. White reflects everything. White is made up of so many colors but it digests all of them and reflects just one , "The goodness white"! My life has become just like that! I am made of so many colors!

The PURPLE me makes me mysterious. People think I am in-comprehensible sometimes! Actually that's right. I love purple and I like being in my own web for sometime. Un-understandable and aloof!

The RED makes me haughty , aggressive and passionate. I can still remember how I used to Sit in one place and Paint on oil-color-canvas for hours together unless my picture didn't finish! I even had abdominal muscles cramp at that time, but who cared!

GREEN made me think toxicologicaly. Now there is no such term but how could I use the term "Envious" instead? I am not exactly that sort! Actually merely once have I witnessed Green hovering over me. Once in Std 7th-8th a class-mate who is now a good friend took admission in our class. Earlier me and my 2-3 friends had a monopoly over 1st 4 position, He came suddenly and scored exponentially. At that time I felt a toxic vein called 'jealousy' flowing! I still call him 'enemy' ,though he doesn't knows the cause . May be he must have had positioned me under that Purple effect ;)

YELLOW makes me over friendly. Although my "Libran" traits drag me to balance everything and stop before 'extremes' is reached. If someone ignores me, I repel 11 times backwards. I cannot sustain that friendship then. May be that is why I am facing "friendless-ness" syndrome nowadays! I feel I am weak at this point. [I hate yellow anyways!]

BLUE makes me do everything royally! I am a 'Maximalist". Now again,there is no such term. Yet I intend to use it as an antonym to 'Minimalist'. I need bigger space to do everything. If I paint, I need the biggest canvass. If I play music, it must be the best of the genres. If I read, I do it voraciously. If someone loves me or if I do, I do not allow mixed emotions to creep in [ yeah btw m'talking 'bout my family's love for me and vice versa! ]

My White life has covered all these and made me a 'Good ' human being. But how long can a snow sustain its life? It needs to melt into water and flow. It needs to have adventure in its life. Similarly do I! Desperately!

I am planning to REVEAL some COLORS on my CANVAS!

No comments: