Monday, January 31, 2011

It feels great when you earn something.

I want to :

- earn Bournville every time I am happy

-earn smiles whenever I wind up my office desk to come home

-earn relief from some of my responsibilities

-earn a holiday in a lonely sea side village with no work at hand and lots of book to read.

-earn a hassle free day with some non-selfish ear to hear my blabber whole day through.

-earn courage to speak my mind inside out on a public forum.

-earn tiny twinkle of hope in the eyes who find themselves connected with me.

-earn the same communion with that ultimate voice, which I possessed in childhood.

-earn modesty to treat up and down with equal stand.

-earn a good night sleep and nice mornings everyday.

Because...

You know its importance, only when you have coveted and earned it!

No comments: