Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I am back!

The number of times I have stopped writing and then re started it with double excitement , again stopped, restarted seems like an infinite loop. Yet I am never tired of writing. It makes me happy and confident.

How so-ever wrong language I might use in my writing, Yet I do not stop expressing because that is what is most important . Language and rules can be taken care of elsewhere too.

Many things happened in life during last year while I was away from my blog. Snif sniff...Nostalgic. I took some of my life's big decisions. How good they are gonna be , time has yet to unfold that to me.

January took me to the Orissa for attending Indian Science Congress, a replenishing Family trip that made me contemplate about my already saturated Job life.

 February gave me a chance to meet my life partner for the first time. Took very less time to say yes to the upcoming arranged wedding union. i wish I could have thought more. We should always 'chew' our food rather than swallowing it in one gulp.

March came with new colors of Holi. My dear School friends made it special for me.

April was the 'Engagement' month. Got engaged discreetly.
May was peaceful one.

June turned out tragic one with the sad demise of my Darling Grandmother. She was ill for a long time and was suffering. It was like a 'mukti' to her soul. Yet I just wished if she could have seen me go away-I mean get married. I resemble her so much physically, Face,eyes, Layers of fats deposited, Names-Shila and Shaily , Laughing out loud literally rolling on the floor, crafting stories out of no where, telling lies, helping every x,y,z, socializing, talkativeness, large-warmheartedness (like people say, i do not know much about that) They say I have inherited the most out of my Dadi ma . I will miss her forever. May her soul rest in peace forever.

July saw reunion with my beloved School Principal. Me and Bhaiya went to meet her.

August was the last month of my Job. Life seemed like a big chaos. Everything had to be finished and handed over within a month. Mammoth task it was since I had been reigning like an princess, far and wide. My Job was quite widespread. Anyhow finished things within time.

September has always been my birthday month. I am happy girl in September. This was also a free month. Started living some free time. Pursued everything that appealed me. Wedding shopping took me to Varanasi , Ranchi, etc.

October came too quick. I was desperately doing all that was dear to me. Painting every nook and corner of the home, gardening, meeting people, staying free, reading voraciously, working out to reduce fats. Amazingly lost 7 kgs.

All throughout, new sense of 'mitha mitha' love  surrounded me. I was acquainted and amazed by the power of it , that was making me do things. Qouting Jab we met dialogue "kyunki wo pyar mein thi' . well cheesy one yet the fact was yes, I was enjoying my courtship days , although in a completely old fashioned way. I never met my husband before marriage and wrote letters, mails etc, unlike today's trends. Whatever!!!

November came and I was Married on Nov 28th 2012. Details afterwards.

December was a lousy and drwsy one, opposite of what was expected.

Hmmmph although it did not ended well, yet last year was an eventful one in my life. it shall prevail in my memory forever!!

No comments: