Friday, June 12, 2009

The irony!

I wonder, why cant I reveal my true self before anyone?
  • People consider me a good friend and a patient listener perhaps, so they share many problems with me because I actually try to figure out some solution in the best possible way.
  • But I lack a friend like that in my life, or may be I have many such friends, but I don't actually recognize them. Chances are also there that I don't have guts to speak out my mind anymore. People only scorn and laugh that you are in a problem, few who don't, try to ignore!
  • Superficially I say, I haven't changed a single bit, but the truth is I am evolving or 'De-evolving' every single minute. Change is the only thing that is constant.
  • I considered maa as my best friend, She used to listen to my every single nonsensical thing from having a new pimple or some friend's problem, but nowadays she sounds so 'distant' and far away on phone. May be because Its 6 long months since I went home. I love her from the bottom of my heart, and I'm her soul ,I know that but I don't know how to remove this cold air that has crept in.
  • My diary pages are full, I don't want to even write now!
  • I am tired of this weird run for survival everyday! Yet,I cannot discuss such petty things with any of my pals! but why? May be no one has space out of their own problematic one to accommodate me!
  • I don't want to crib and cry but gradually blog is turning into more 'rona dhona' .so let me stop.
  • If there were some masks to hide faces, they would have been baffled to see so many already on my face!
  • Life is not so bad! tomorrow is a new day, new morning!

4 comments:

के सी said...

maine samjha hai ki ye kisi ke nots hi nahin hai varan itani sundarta se likhe gaye hain ki kai baar lagta hai kavita hai kai baar kahani ...
kai baar padha hai fir se padhunga

Anonymous said...

Thankfully this post ends on a positive note!
It really doesn't matters how many freinds and well wishers you have around you. But One thing is for sure your family will always be with u beside u and around you unconditionally, though you may not feel so currently due to your masks perhaps but you will feel the same soon that's my gut feeling....mano ya na mano

Shivangi Shaily said...

ok Mr.Anonymous. thank you .....I can blindly believe on your 'gut feeling'!

sujata sengupta said...

life is extremely bad at times and way too good at others!! Thats life..and we have to deal thats the truth..even I cannot reveal myself to people who know me well, its easier to blog the real self than to speak it out!