Wednesday, June 3, 2009

street- भाषा

noida+ auto= aoueta
fifty eight= atthawan
sector 12-sector 22 junction- barah baaees
fat-elderly bus driver uncle= bhaiya ji
every second lady= behenji-madamji please...
leather washing = khaal dhona
types of sheep nappa finishes= messina, montana, cuban,daytona......
single front of the whole waist coat= half front
most important n busy ppl of the company=merchandisers
bus ticket= dus ka do
worst place to sit= bonnet with hot fuming engine air burning like hell!
I practically burnt my legs 2day...planning to place my legs somewhere in a museum, first its swollen due to that sprain, now red and with blisters due to burnt :(
God! help me survive 6 weeks more.
Recently consoled someone....." जो होना है सो होना है, फ़िर किस बात का रोना है....."
but.....such is the life folks....I find blog is a good place to crib ;)

4 comments:

sujata sengupta said...

At last I can comment on your blog..it was so simple just had to switch from mozzilla to IE..and its perfect now. I have been reading all your posts but was not able to comment on any. Very good posts. this one is great esp bus ticket- dus ka do..so familiar..

Yamini said...

and who was the one to console you??

Shivangi Shaily said...

hey thanx Sujata....I too follow ur each post....stay in touch [:)]

n yamini jee...ofcourse it was you!

Saket said...

nappa, messina, montana, cuban,daytona parts of foreign language