Saturday, August 1, 2009

Some Socially Un-useful Yet Highly Productive Works... SSUYHPW

- Wake up early morning in between 5.30 to 6.15a.m.
-Go for Morning walk and laugh on kids waiting for school bus, [get chided 4 it by Papa]also remember my own days.
- Try to know new varieties of Flora and fauna abundant on the way
-Return back and hurriedly finish off Yoga-Pranayams with mummy.
-Have some tea/Milk/Biscuits , pose to read Hindi newspaper,finish it off in less than 5 minutes.
-Play Bhakti songs on old Philips tape-recorder at full volume and sing along with it!
-Be a subject to mum's 'hair and skin-beautifying naturo-pathy'
-Take my tiny camera and capture some 'obvious pics'-needing no special arrangement.
-Edit them on photo-shop, Coral and Picasa, see them and be happy :D
-Face booking, orkutting,twittering[site seldom opens],blogging sometimes and googling.
-waiting for electricity, calling up on 240611[bijli office] and scolding ppl there :P
-Surfing channels on TV.
-Try to write something-I am running short of ideas now.
-Completed 'To kill a mocking bird'-nice book indeed.
-Some more Hindi books in mum's library need to be explored.
-Make some random layout for presentation and documents
-Trying to cook some novel dishes, although I am not too good at it, yet no harm in trying.
-Visit some relative and friends. Feels nice hearing people. Though I hate kids blaming and abusing my school and teachers, because I still love my school and cannot tolerate a word against them[I know this was a little too much, anyways...].
-Doodle traditional Indian motifs.
-Eat mummy's head-bk bk bk bk all day.
-Recently went to local Disney-land. Bought some wood articles. happy to see so much colors all around, sad to see the crowd.
-and the biggest one!- Sleep........Zzz :D
-Yes and the day ends at just 11.30 p.m.

13 comments:

Ankit Chadha said...

I envy you :)

Yamini said...

i am forced to second him..
shih.. i envy u too...
i have to go to college tom.. duh.! are we in the same collge??hehe..!

man..!! i so want to run away..!! aajau kya teri nagaria.. hehe...!!

P.S : my final yr of college tom.. cant even imagine being there widout u and raman.. will miss u yaar..!

Yamini said...

my final yr of collge starts* from* tom..

( ppl here have the habit of correcting others angrezii.. i don want to give them a chance now..hehe)

sujata sengupta said...

Perfectttttt!! Thats a perfect vacation!! Enjoy and have fun to the fullest!

Shivangi Shaily said...

Thank you everyone. :)
and Yummi
1 wk kaat mere bina he he.:D

Aniket said...

Somehow, I don't envy you. :|

And yes, you have cleverly asked me to complete those two books you once lent me. After all, you have completed the one I gave. :)

Shivangi Shaily said...

Its not a compulsion to envy me,that too when u've been home recently. yes, complete the books...it has been 2 years now I think.

Yamini said...

@ shivangi.. tere bina 1 week ek century ki tarah lagega.. my jaanemaannnn..hehehe..!

saket said...

6 din ki chandni bachi ab to [:p]

Shivangi Shaily said...

eh...I dont want to go back. :(

Yamini said...

welcome to delhi.. :)... ooppss.. my delhi i mean.. hahaa..!!

shivi said...

afsos....yes I had to !

Yamini said...

huh..!!
tum jo bhi ho aaj.. delhi ki wajah se ho..!!
ahsaan faramoshh...!!!!!!!!!1111

khamosh ho jaaaoo and khush raho..!!
my ashirwad is always with u..!
:) :)