Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another station passed by...

 Recently resigned from my job. Working with villagers and social upliftment has instilled so much of satisfaction. Although since last six months I had got saturated. I could not concentrate my mind...Whatever it is...when I was working, it was like I was over-working. Simultaneously performed so many jobs.
 But when I have left, I am missing people, place, faces everything that I was used to seeing from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. everyday since 2 years and 2 months. Even now I pick up  my bag at 9.45 a.m to leave for  office...and then drop it instantly.... On September 1st it was followed by Sighs and Silent introspection. On 2nd, it was Sunday  so there was a gap. 3rd saw me pick and drop in a clandestine way , so that no one sees me doing that. Today is 4th and I dropped my bag with a huge thud.
Its over now . All over. Sooner I accept it, better it would be.

No comments: